WSET Level 2 Award in Wines Manchester and Liverpool
This course is for YOU if you are working in the trade and want to enhance your skills. If you are thinking of a career in the wines and spirits or hospitality this will really increase your opportunities.
Or you have a keen interest in the subject and want to expand your knowledge and enjoyment in a more formal, structured way.
No previous experience is necessary. This course will teach you everything you need to know.
Course Fee Includes:
- Expert tuition by your personal tutor John Callow DipWSET FWS in either Manchester or Liverpool.
- WSET® Level 2 Study Guide, manual, specification & SAT tasting card
- A great selection of 40+ wines including Grand Cru Bordeaux & Burgundy, Tokaji, Champagne & aged Tawny Port
- You’ll enjoy being taught The WSET® Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine
- Personal ongoing email and phone support throughout the course, if needed
- WSET® registration & exam fees. Exam at the end of the last session
- Membership of our exclusive Academy-loads of mock questions and more. This is in addition to all your WSET material
- For those who pass, a WSET® qualification certificate and lapel pin
Level 2 Wines Courses Liverpool and Manchester
Monday May 4th 2019 - Monday May 18th 2020
Holiday Inn, Liverpool L1 1NQ
Includes FREE Northern Wine School Academy access
This class requires attendance every Monday for 3 weeks
I attended level 1 course in Manchester. The day was a combination of theory and some practical. I learnt about food and wine pairings which was very useful. John made the day interesting and fun. The exam at the end was quite easy as John had given us a very comprehensive day. Julie L
Wine and Spirit Education Trust Level 1 Award in Wines
Who is this Qualification For?
Those employed in any field involved in serving and selling a wide range of alcoholic drinks. It is ideally undertaken by people who have gained the Level 1 Award but this is not essential. Interested members of the public are also increasingly undertaking study for Level 2.
The Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 2 Award aims to be an introduction to the wide range of wines and spirits for those who have limited experience of them. Employees involved in sales and service in hospitality, retail and wholesale will benefit. Gaining this qualification will enable candidates to guide customers when choosing appropriate wines and spirits. Successful candidates will fully understand the principles of wine tasting and evaluation.