Terms and Conditions
Payment Terms & Refund/Cancellation Policy
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- Our ticketing system is fully electronic. Your booking confirmation acts as your event ticket, which you should receive within 24 hours. Unless a gift certificate is ordered, in which case this will be emailed electronically to the email address supplied by the buyer within 24 hours.
- Tickets are non refundable but you may send a substitute. However if sufficient notice is given (at least 1 week before the event), then attendees may make one complimentary transfer onto a course of the same value at a later date. Subsequent transfers are subject to a £5 admin fee.
- We cannot accept notice less than 1 week before the event except in exceptional circumstances. This will be at management's discretion. This is because we have to pay the venue and buy the wine in advance. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Northern Wine School reserves the right to cancel events if insufficient bookings are taken on a specific date. In which case, a full refund will be offered or a transfer onto the same course, or a different course of equal value, at a later date.
- We reserve the right to change the venue prior to the event. In which case, as much notice as possible will be given to attendees. The venue will still be centrally located, and we will endeavour to make it as accessible as the original.
All guests must be at least 18 years old on the date of attendance of the event. We operate a challenge 25 policy. If we believe anyone is under the age of 25, we will ask for valid ID. If satisfactory ID cannot be produced, we reserve the right to refuse entry to the event. Please ensure you bring appropriate ID with you. Valid forms of ID accepted are UK/EU passport, or driver's licence (full or provisional).