Level 3 Wines Section 3 Part 20: Questions
1. In The Southern Rhône production is dominated by red wine:
2. How does The Southern Rhône differ from The Northern Rhône?
3. What are Galets?
4. In The Southern Rhône wines are made from just one or two different varieties:
5. What grape variety dominates the red wines of The Southern Rhône?
6. What is the generic appellation that account for more than half of the entire production of the region?
7. What is by far the largest of all the Crus in The Rhône Valley?
8. Châteauneuf-du-Pape ALWAYS refers to red wine:
9. Which two Southern Crus are famous for rosé wine?
10. What wine is Muscat de Beaumes-de-Venice famous for?