Level 3 Wines Section 3 Part 19: Questions
1. What is considered to be the extent of The Northern Rhône Wine region?
2. What are the characteristics of The Rhône Valley in this area?
3. The vineyards are mainly planted close to the river where the best site occupy steep slopes with a south facing aspect:
4. What are the cold North damaging winds known as?
5. What is the only black grape variety permitted in The Northern Rhône?
6. There is a small amount of white wine made in Northern Rhône. What grape variety is MAINLY used?
7. Which area is well known for good Viognier wines?
8. Which wine is generally the fullest bodied of The Northern Rhône reds?
9. Which the MOST important appellation in terms of volume?
10. What percentage of Syrah must the appellation of Cornas be made from?
Course & Events Menu:-