Level 3 Wines Section 3 Part 14: Questions
1. What is the major appellation from the vineyards of The Dordogne?
2. The same grape varieties are used for both red and white wines as in Bordeaux::
3. Where in The Dordogne is the good value botrytised sweet wine made?
4. What is the name of the wine region east of Bordeaux located either side of The River Lot?
5. What is the most important grape variety in Cahors?
6. What are the characteristics of the IGP wines of The Côtes de Gascogne?
7. What variety of grapes makes the white wines from Côtes de Gascogne?
8. What is the main red grape variety used in the production of blends in the wine from Madiran?
9. What is the name of the southerly wine area situated in the foothills of The Pyrenees?
10. In Jurancon what grape variety is used to make its complex sweet wines?
Course & Events Menu:-