Level 3 Wines Section 3 Part 12: Questions
1. What is the French term for PGI?
2. What is the traditional French term for a GI wine?
3. What are wines without a GI termed?
4. What is the French for PDO?
5. In France what traditional term is more often seen on wine labels for PDO?
6. Each year the producer can choose which appellation they wish to use:
7. Which is the most northerly wine growing region in France?
8. Which is the most Easterly wine growing region in France, bordering Germany?
9. Which is the most Westerly wine region in France?
10. Where is the Rhône Valley located?
Course & Events Menu:-