Level 3 Wines Section 2 Part 6: Questions
1. In a new vineyard there are no real factors which will influence the choice of grape variety:
2. In a new vineyard when does the first yield usually come?
3. Between which ages are most vines replaced?
4. Which of these is NOT a type of vine training?
5. When does vine pruning take place?
6. What are the two styles of Winter pruning?
7. Untrellised vines are not suitable for mechanical harvesting:
8. What does VSP stand for?
9. What is planting density?
10. What is green harvesting?
11. How do Nematodes affect the vine?
12. A Botrytis Cinerea infection always ruins the flavour of the grape:
13. How can vine viruses be eradicated?
14. Which of these normally infects vines with bacterial diseases?
15. Allowing a range of other plants to grow in the vineyard is beneficial for the vines:
16. What type of agriculture is based on the work of Rudolf Steiner and Maria Thun?
17. What happens as the grapes ripen?
18. Harvest begins at the same time every year:
19. What does MOG stand for?
20. Both Beaujolais and Champagne wines styles are suitable for machine harvesting:
Course & Events Menu:-