Level 3 Wines Section 2 Part 10: Questions
1. In an established vineyard vines only need attention in the growing season:
2. How can wine making costs be reduced?
b)Doing all work by hand
c)Sharing facilities & equipment
d) a & c
3. What is the main reason for producers exporting wine in bulk?
4. The level of tax on wine has the same in every EU country:
5. Where are co-operative wine producers very common?
6. What are Négociants?
7. Estates are businesses that make wine only from the grapes they grow:
8. What is the French name for this type of estate business?
9. Why have some steep vineyard sites in Mosel been abandoned?
10. The price of a bottle of wine is determined by how much the market is prepared to pay::