Level 1 Wines. Storage and Service of Wine Set 2
1. Storing wine incorrectly will not affect the flavour of the wine
2. You should keep wine away from:
3. You should keep wine away from:
4. What happens when the cork dries out in storage?
5. What service temperature is classed as lightly chilled?
6. A sparkling wine should be:
7. Over chilling can mask the flavours in white wines:
8. Which light bodied light wine should be lightly chilled?
9. At what temperature should you serve Châteauneuf-du-Pape?
10. It does not matter what type or size of glass you use to serve wine:
11. What type of glass do white and rosé wines require?
12. Why are red wines best served in a larger sized glass?
13. What type of glasses should sparkling wines be served in?
14. It’s fine to use glasses straight from the dish washer without checking or polishing them:
15. When opening a bottle of sparkling wine: