Level 1 Wines. Storage and Service of Wine Set 1
1. For long term storage wines should be kept:
2. You should store wine on its side:
3. Which style of wine does not need to be chilled before serving?
4. At what service temperature should sweet wine be served?
5. What is considered room temperature?
6. What type of glass are red wines best served in?
7. What type of wine would you serve in a small glass?
8. How many 125 cl. glasses will you get from a standard bottle of wine?
9. A blanket system is where the oxygen is removed from the bottle and the bottle is sealed:
10. What does LDA stand for?
11. How ml. does an official unit of alcohol generally contain?
12. Men should not drink more than 3 units a day on average:
13. If you drink faster than one standard drink an hour:
14. Men and women who consistently drink more than the recommended level:
15. Getting drunk or drinking heavily on a regular basis increases the risk of cirrhosis of the liver: