Level 3 Wines Section 3 Part 35: Questions
Here we deal with "Canada" wines. Study and answer the questions as usual. Can you get them all right?
1. Where are Canada’s most important vineyard regions situated?
2. What is Canada’s appellation system called?
3. What does VQA stipulate?
4. Canada’s harsh continental climate has moderating influences from large bodies of water:
5. What are the VQAs broken down into?
6. What is the most important DVA of Ontario?
7. Besides Riesling what other grape is used to make Ice Wine?
8. How many DVAs does British Columbia have?
9. What is the most important DVA in British Columbia?
10. Only white grapes will ripen successfully across British Columbia: