Level 3 Wines Section 3 Part 32: Questions
"Introduction to the USA" is covered here. A short section but can you get all the questions right?
1. Wine is produced throughout the length and breadth of The USA:
2. The USA GI system is called:
3. Which of these is NOT one of the most important wine producing states?
4. The laws for labelling with a vintage and a GI are MUCH stricter than those with AVA status
5. What other laws are there specifying information that appears on the wine label?
Course & Events Menu:-