Level 3 Wines Section 3 Part 22: Questions
Study "Germany" in your Level 3 book carefully and then answer our questions on it. See how you get on.
1. What grape variety is Germany MOST FAMOUS for?
2. What is Must Weight?
3. In Germany what is a PGI wine labelled as?
4. How many categories is Pradikatswein subdivided into?
5. Pradikatswein levels can be used to indicate the quality of a wine:
6. Which of these Pradikats requires “noble rot”?
7. Beerenauslese and Trockenbeerenauslese are NOT made every year:
8. After Riesling what is the SECOND most widely planted white variety?
9. Which area is particularly important for Pinot Noir?
10. What is largest vine growing region in Germany
11. Which is the warmest and most Southerly of the German wine regions?
12. The humid conditions generated by The Rhine help to make some of the best BA and TBA wines:
13. What sort of wine making dominates Franken?
14. What grape variety is predominant in Franken?
15. What is the Kaiserstuhl?
Course & Events Menu:-