Level 3 Wines Section 3 Part 29: Questions
Study "Southern Italy" and then have a try with our questions
1. The climate of Southern Italy is hot and dry inland becoming humid near the coast:
2. Traditionally vines were:
3. What sort of wines does Fiano produce?
4. What is the OTHER white grape predominant in Campania?
5. What grape variety is used in Taurasi DOCG?
6. How high can the vineyards of Basilicata reach?
7. What area is renowned for large volumes of Negroamaro and Primitivo?
8. What is the dominant BLACK grape in Sicily?
9. In Sicily, high quality WHITE wines are also made:
10. Some of the best wines from Sicily come which SMALL appellation?