Level 3 Wines Section 3 Part 26: Questions
"Introduction to Italy" Starts the very diverse subject of Italian wine. Read this overview to help you answer our questions.
1. Which is the most Westerly of The Italian wine regions?
2. What is the Italian term for PDO?
3. What is required of DOCG wines in addition to DOC requirements?
4. What does the term Classico acknowledge?
5. Wines labelled Riserva have both higher alcohol levels and longer minimum ageing than stipulated by appellation laws:
6. Which of these wine regions is NOT on The Adriatic Coast of Italy?
7. Both Italian term IGP and IGT refer to PGI wines:
8. Geographical indications are DIFFERENT throughout all Italian wine regions:
9. Which wine region is Naples situated in?
10. What is the name of the large island wine producing region in The South of Italy?
Course & Events Menu:-