Level 3 Wines Section 3 Part 25: Questions
Study the chapter "Greece" which covers the native wines of this land. Try to remember the facts and attempt our quiz.
1. What are the typical growing conditions for the vineyards in Greece?
2. How many grape varieties are there native to Greece?
3. ALL PDO wines in Greece require the use of native varieties:
4. What grape variety is used for PDO RED WINES in Naoussa?
5. Where is the grape variety Agiorgitiko grown as a PDO?
6. What is unique about the landscape of Santorini?
7. How are the vines uniquely trained in Santorini?
8. Which wines from the Assyrtiko grape have the highest reputation?
9. What are the sweet wines from Assyrtiko grown in Santorini called?
10. How long are the sweet wines aged for in old oak?