Level 1 Wines. Making Still Wines
Chapter 2 from the new book introduced September 2018
1. Black grapes cannot be used to make white wine:
2. After picking, what is the first process in the making of white, red and rosé wine?
3. What is added to the grape juice to make fermentation start?
4. When are red wines pressed?
5. Where are the white wines stored once fermentation has finished?
6. Why is the juice drained from the skins after a few hours in rosé wine fermentation?
7. Rosé wines are rarely stored in oak:
8. What is final stage of wine making before bottling?