Level 1 Wines. Food and Wine Pairing Set 2
1. Generally food has more impact on the way wine will taste than the other way round:
2. Which foods have a mouth coating effect that impairs the sense of taste?
3. Which two components in food tend to make wines taste harder?
4. Sweetness in food decreases the perception of:
5. With any dish containing sugar a good general rule is to select a wine that has a lower level of sweetness:
6. Umami in food increases the perception of:
7. How can you increase the Umami taste of mushrooms?
8. Flavour components in Mono Sodium Glutamate are:
9. Which of these foods is high in Umami and salt?
10. If the level of acidity in wine is low a high level of acidity in food can make the wine seem flat and flabby:
11. Bitterness in food decreases bitterness in wine:
12. Chilli heat in food increases the perception of:
13. Acidic wines combine well with:
14. Dishes high in sugar should be paired with a wine that has:
15. Dishes high in sugar should be paired with a wine that has: