Please note that these are OUR exam STYLE questions. They are NOT past papers and were not produced by or copied from WSET exams
1. Sake is made from
2. What do the brewers do first with the rice?
3. Yeast is not used to make Sake.
4. Which ingredient is optional in making Sake?
5. Where does the Koji come from?
6. The water used in the production of Sake must be specially sourced from local springs.
7. What is the typical abv of sake?
8. What flavours does Sake have?
9. Not all Sake is clear and colourless.
10. What is the style of Sake?
Course & Events Menu:-
Please select a template first