Northern Wine School
Spread the word

Join Our Online Wine and Spirit Student Forum

Our online forum is a great place to share your thoughts and to discuss your experiences. Learn from one another.

Register by leaving your email address and a user name. Or sign in with your Facebook account. A link will be sent to you, just click it and change your password to one you prefer. As a registered user you can join in with topics and start new ones. So do join us and become a part of this community!

Recommendations-inexpensive Fizz?  

RSS

vonlost
(@vonlost)
21/06/2018 2:53 pm  

Need to buy probably 12 bottles of fizz for a family do. We want something decent but not too expensive. Anyone got any suggestions £8-£10 if poss

ReplyQuote
Lindagaf
(@lindagaf)
22/06/2018 10:31 am  

I would recommend the Aldi Cremant de Jura. This has got rave reviews so I tried it and its lovely. Made the same way as Champagne but a fraction the price of a good one. Its £7.99 too so well in price range! I bought it in store but they do free standard delivery from the online store for cases I think (of 6)

ReplyQuote
sybbie917
(@sybbie917)
22/06/2018 11:01 am  

Dont shop at Aldi-Im always a bit dubious about the quality. Is this cremant really that good?

ReplyQuote
winejourney
(@winejourney)
22/06/2018 11:07 am  

There's a good review at Decanter website from February this year:

https://www.decanter.com/wine-reviews/france/jura/aldi-cremant-du-jura-exquisite-collection-jura-2015-18956

ReplyQuote
winejourney
(@winejourney)
22/06/2018 3:16 pm  

Just seen that this excellent Spanish Cava is on offer at Tesco-reduced from £11 to £8! I think the offer ends next month though.

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/257182735

ReplyQuote
vonlost
(@vonlost)
23/06/2018 8:16 am  

Thanks everyone for your input. Decided to try a bottle of the cremant this weekend then if good well probably go with that.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register