Northern Wine School
Spread the word

Join Our Online Wine and Spirit Student Forum

Our online forum is a great place to share your thoughts and to discuss your experiences. Learn from one another.

Register by leaving your email address and a user name. Or sign in with your Facebook account. A link will be sent to you, just click it and change your password to one you prefer. As a registered user you can join in with topics and start new ones. So do join us and become a part of this community!

Dessert wine suggestions  

RSS

Lindagaf
(@lindagaf)
17/10/2018 7:25 am  

Were going to a dinner party at friends this weekend. They always go to town on their desserts and I would love to take a special wine to go with their sweet course. Any suggestions? 

ReplyQuote
Team NWS
(@david)
Member Admin
17/10/2018 1:52 pm  

What about a Pedro Ximénez? John's video on YouTube is a great introduction if you haven't tried this delicious sherry before. It's absolutely delicious poured over ice cream too! See the video here:

https://youtu.be/cjmS0koUXz0

ReplyQuote
elegantred
(@elegantred)
17/10/2018 8:11 pm  

I love the Hungarian sweet wine Tokaji. It's made from grapes affected by noble rot I believe. Anyway it is lovely and really special. At this time of year on the run up to Christmas you may find it at Aldi or Lidl and they have it at a good price though it's never cheap!

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register