Northern Wine School
Spread the word

Join Our Online Wine and Spirit Student Forum

Our online forum is a great place to share your thoughts and to discuss your experiences. Learn from one another.

Register by leaving your email address and a user name. Or sign in with your Facebook account. A link will be sent to you, just click it and change your password to one you prefer. As a registered user you can join in with topics and start new ones. So do join us and become a part of this community!

[Sticky] Announcing our Wines and Spirits Academy  

RSS

Team NWS
(@david)
Member Admin
07/08/2018 7:50 pm  

We're thrilled to tell all you Wines and Spirits students about our new Academy. Now you can ALL benefit from our WSET mock exams, videos and quizzes that our own classroom students have raved about!

Word obviously got out about how helpful our revision material is if you want to do your very best in your WSET exams. We started hearing from people from all over the world who couldn't study with us but wanted the extra boost to their studies that our Academy provides.

Your pleas have been heeded and we are allowing WSET students to subscribe to our revision help at our Academy.

You can see what all the fuss is about on our Academy Introduction Page.

I do hope that you can join us soon!

ReplyQuote
devereaux
(@devereaux)
21/08/2018 10:12 am  

That's great news! I did Level 1 a while back and always wanted to do Level 2 wines but it does seem a big step up. Will your new Academy be available to anyone even if they are studying somewhere nowhere near your Manchester base?

ReplyQuote
winejourney
(@winejourney)
21/08/2018 5:09 pm  

The way I understand it you are able to subscribe to the Academy even though you are not a student of Northern Wine School. Students anywhere in the world can make use of the material by becoming a member of The Academy.

ReplyQuote
devereaux
(@devereaux)
30/08/2018 4:59 pm  

I've been to have a look at this and it looks great but is there any way I can get a better idea of whats available. You have to logged in to see the actual lessons.

ReplyQuote
devereaux
(@devereaux)
25/09/2018 10:22 am  

As I've booked a Level 2 Wines and Spirits with John I've got my study guide and been given access to the Academy. I must say it is great with a huge amount of stuff to help with revision. John tells me that new material is being added all the time. I'm glad I booked the March date for the Wset course because it gives me plenty of time to use The Academy. 

After I told John that a better menu system would help new students a lot, he has acted on my suggestions and it really is much easier to find everything.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register